Saturday, August 21, 2010

I felt The Need to do this

there is so much stuff that i keep to myself for the sake of being a loyal and good associate. And I get tired of being the good samaritan (sp). I just want to get all of my thoughts the good and the bad out. And it is not my goal to upset or offend anyone. That being said, I might upset or offend anyone. I will not apoloize for my feelings or for my words... not here, not now, not ever. I am too apologetic everywhere else.

I do promise however to be 100 truthful and open to all opinions so please be kind and provide your point of view. I find it much easier to walk in the footsteps of another when i have direction from those others to help.

A little about me that is not in my profile. I am a dancer, I have been for some time. I am the assistant director of MaTiff Dance (www.matiffdance.com) in which i maintain the website which is currently under construction, I choreograph, do costuming, make up, master music, and deal with snotty attitudinal teenagers... and most of the time i manage to do it all with a smile. I teach intermediate hip hop on Thursdays, and I am currently enrolled in college studying graphic design....

I try to keep my mind busy because when its idle i tend to become a downer... This blog is an attempt to keep myself and my spirit high above the clouds. That is why i felt the need to do this... If there is something you don't like within my blogs let me know i wont get offended... unless you call me a hellbound fag or something cause those are fighting words lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment